Xi 'an hospital of traditional Chinese medicine rheumatism is combined Chinese and western medicine diagnosis and treatment of rheumatism immunity system specification disease specialist, insist to give priority to, complementary, Chinese and western medicine of traditional Chinese medicine combine traditional Chinese and western medicine for the development direction, give full play to the generations of experience in the therapy of rheumatoid disease of traditional Chinese medicine and western medicine diagnostic and the specialty of rheumatoid disease, the diagnosis and treatment of various rheumatic autoimmune disease more accurately, more reasonable, more effective.
Scope of disease treatment:
1. Rheumatic diseases mainly caused by arthritis: rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, sero-negative spondylitis, reactive arthritis, Wright syndrome, undifferentiated arthritis, adult Still disease, osteoarthritis, osseous hyperplasia, joint degeneration, aged joint disease, osteoporosis.
2. Systemic rheumatic autoimmune disease: systemic lupus erythematosus (sle), dermatomyositis, sjogren's syndrome/senile xerosis, multiple myositis, scleroderma, white plug's disease/recurrent oral ulcer, mixed connective tissue disease, undifferentiated connective tissue disease, overlap syndrome, for antiphospholipid syndrome, amyloidosis, fibromyalgia syndrome, polymyalgia rheumatica, fiber myositis, fasciitis, panniculitis, rheumatic fever, nodal erythema, system vasculitis and artery inflammation, nodular polyarteritis, wegener granulomatosis, rheumatic autoimmune disease caused by pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary interstitial fibrosis, etc.
Hypersensitivity diseases: allergic diseases such as allergic purpura and allergic rhinitis.
4. Immunodeficiency and immunodeficiency diseases: sub-health status, postpartum rheumatism, immunodeficiency, congenital or acquired immunodeficiency.
Diagnosis and treatment features:
1. Traditional Chinese medicine treatment (TCM, acupuncture and moxibustion, cupping, TCM acupoint sticking, DIRECT current ion introduction, TCM acupoint injection, TCM liquid sticking plus ion introduction, ear acupuncture, TCM fumigation and washing, etc.) should be applied with individualized differentiation of symptoms and signs.
2. The "wulianfa" (health education, functional exercise, mainly Chinese medicine, both internal and external treatment, and a combination of Chinese and Western medicine) in the treatment of rheumatic immune diseases has a significant effect with little side effects.
3. Devote to the research of reducing toxicity and increasing efficacy of western medicine. For patients with rheumatic immunological diseases, the combination of Traditional Chinese medicine with western medicine, acupuncture and moxibustion, drug physiotherapy and other comprehensive treatment has an ideal effect in reducing the dosage of western drugs (hormones, immunosuppressive agents) and reducing the side effects of western drugs.
4. Papaya pill, Sanwu pill and other proprietary Chinese medicines developed by our hospital have good efficacy in treating various rheumatic diseases in active stage with few side effects.
5. Actively carrying out treatment projects such as joint cavity injection, external treatment of Traditional Chinese medicine and formulation of clinical prescription. For patients with acute active rheumatism by internal and external combination of treatment, symptoms relief quickly, small side effects. Warm acupuncture and moxibustion combined therapy such as moving tank treatment of ankylosing spondylitis has a significant effect.
6. To treat rheumatic immune diseases, we should start with the spleen and kidney, regulate the spleen and strengthen the kidney, strengthen the spleen, improve the dryness and dampness of the spleen, improve the internal environment, restore the body's self-regulation, self-rhythm and self-organization system, so as to improve the body's immune function.
Clinic address: East of B area, 3rd floor, Clinic
Clinic telephone: 029-89626293