Otolaryngology & Head & Neck
I. Department Information:
The otolaryngology department of Xi 'an Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine was established in the early 1950s, which is the earliest traditional Chinese medicine specialty in northwest China. Since its establishment, the department has accumulated rich experience in the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases in the department of otolaryngology through the unremitting efforts of several generations of traditional Chinese medicine practitioners with the purpose of developing Traditional Chinese medicine and taking the road of integrating Traditional Chinese and western medicine. Especially in the acute or chronic otitis media, tinnitus, deafness, allergic rhinitis, infantile adenoid hypertrophy, chronic sinusitis, concha eczema, nasal bleeding source sex diseases such as cough, sore throat, throat on the diagnosis and treatment of TCM characteristic, USES the traditional Chinese medicine internal and external, methods of injection, powder, curative effect is distinct, well received by patients.
At present, on the basis of the original, our department has added microwave therapeutic equipment, fiber otorhinolaryngoscope, CO2 laser therapeutic equipment, intermediate frequency drug introduction therapeutic equipment, he-ne laser therapeutic equipment and other advanced diagnostic and treatment equipment. Special drugs, such as chancroid powder, antidotes, rhinitis powder, pharyngitis paste and sanfu paste, have been developed.
Implement all the year round without a holiday outpatient department, holidays, and we regularly organize otolaryngology, health education lecture on "national ear-care day" on March 3, a year before and after the clinic and free otolaryngology examination activities, all kinds of people to the society all the year round to provide otolaryngology simple daily health care knowledge and health care operations, welcome the masses of beds and consulting, we in line with "honesty, industry, inheritance, innovation" the spirit, will be in a serious, responsible attitude, serve you wholeheartedly!
Ii. Diagnosis and treatment scope and Business Introduction:
Main diagnosis and treatment areas:
1. Ear diseases: acute and chronic suppurative otitis media, otitis media, secretes otitis media, traumatic otitis media, deafness, tinnitus, external ear eczema, cerumen embolism, external auditory furunculosis, external otitis zoster, tympanitis, vertigo, preauricular fistula infection, pseudocyst of auricle, etc.
2. Nasal diseases: acute and chronic rhinitis, acute and chronic sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, nasal hemorrhage, traditional Chinese medicine treatment after nasopharyngeal cancer, atrophic rhinitis, hypertrophic rhinitis, nasal vestigitis, nasal furuncle, nasal vestibular eczema, rosacea, olfactory abnormality, etc.
3. Laryngopharyngitis: acute or chronic pharyngitis, acute or chronic laryngitis, acute or chronic tonsillitis, adenoid hypertrophy in children, abscess around tonsils, pharyngeal anaesthesia, hoarseness, etc.
Diagnosis and treatment features:
1. Traditional Chinese medicine treatment is adopted, with emphasis on individualized differentiation of symptoms and signs.
2. TCM treatment methods such as ear and pharynx powder blowing treatment, TCM point sticking, TCM drug sticking plus ion introduction, TCM point injection, TCM encapsulation treatment, and TCM special blending are now adopted, with remarkable curative effects, small side effects and distinctive TCM characteristics.
3. The self-made antiphroetic powder, antidotes, rhinitis powder, pharyngitis paste, sanfutian paste (mainly to treat allergic nose, pharyngitis) and other specialized drugs have outstanding efficacy.
4. Actively carrying out integrated traditional Chinese and western medicine treatment, has a better effect on acute and chronic diseases of otolaryngology.
5. Pay attention to the health care of TRADITIONAL Chinese medicine, hold regular lectures on the health education of otolaryngology, popularize the common sense of prevention and treatment of otolaryngology diseases, avoid patients mistakenly believing in advertisements and seeking treatment in a random way, so as to prevent the disease before the disease, and see a doctor timely and correctly.
Iii. Department Staff:
There are 1 senior chief physician, 1 associate chief physician, 1 attending physician and 2 resident physicians in the department of Otolaryngology, including 1 graduate student in the department of otolaryngology.
Han Bin: Female, chief physician of Otorhinolaryngology of Traditional Chinese Medicine, director of otorhinolaryngology department of Xi 'an Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine, member of Chinese Medicine Association. He has been engaged in the clinical work of Otolaryngology department of Traditional Chinese Medicine for nearly 30 years. He loves Chinese medicine and studies Chinese medicine intensively. He has accumulated rich experience in the diagnosis and treatment of otolaryngology diseases with unique insights and accurate medication based on syndrome differentiation. It has good clinical effect to treat various acute and chronic diseases and difficult and miscellaneous diseases in ent department.
Feats: allergic rhinitis, acute or chronic rhinitis, sinusitis, nasal bleeding, infantile adenoid hypertrophy, acute or chronic sore throat, tonsillitis, otitis media, deafness, tinnitus treatment on the particular advantages of traditional Chinese medicine and curative effect, in otolaryngology related other diseases such as liver, kidney, spleen and stomach disease treatment has the original opinion.
Gao Renhu: Male, associate chief physician, associate professor, member of Chinese Medicine Association. He has been engaged in the clinical work of ent department for nearly 30 years and has accumulated rich experience. He has extensively read classic and famous books of Chinese medicine of all ages and combined with modern medicine to form his unique clinical views. Specializes in the treatment of ear, nose and throat common diseases, frequenty-occurring diseases and various difficult and miscellaneous diseases.
Feats: adenoid hypertrophy, chronic pharyngitis, acute sore throat, tonsillitis, acute, chronic rhinitis, sinusitis, acute, chronic otitis media and mastoiditis, tinnitus, deafness, vertigo, nose bleeding, otitis media source sex (ears) and vertigo, and allergic rhinitis, pharyngitis, asthma, reflux pharyngitis, angioneurotic headache, etc.
Korean wave: male, attending physician, graduated from shanxi college of traditional Chinese medicine, love traditional Chinese medicine, is good at study, on the doctor of traditional Chinese medicine treatment of otolaryngology disease has the rich experience, good at treatment of otolaryngology department common disease, frequently-occurring disease and intractable diseases, especially in the treatment of chronic rhinitis, chronic pharyngitis is unique, advocate streamline effective drugs, well received by patients. (Photo is temporarily unavailable)
Hu Meiling: Female, resident doctor. She has been engaged in the clinical work of otolaryngology for more than ten years. She is skilled in treatment operation and has outstanding professional ability.
Specialty: Good at treating acute and chronic otitis media, acute and chronic pharyngitis, tonsillitis, eczema of the external auditory canal and other diseases, tonsillitis, chronic rhinitis, rhinorrhagia, pharyngitis and other diseases laser treatment has rich clinical experience.
Li Fei: Female, resident physician, graduated from Zhejiang Traditional Chinese Medicine University with master's degree in Five Senses of Traditional Chinese Medicine, majoring in otolaryngology. She has solid basic theories and proficient skills. She has accumulated certain experience in the diagnosis and treatment of common diseases and frequentdiseases in otolaryngology department.
Specialty: Good at treating allergic rhinitis, acute and chronic rhinitis, sinusitis, acute and chronic pharyngitis, pharyngitis, pharyngitis, laryngopharyngeal reflux, otitis media, children's adenoid hypertrophy and other diseases.
Iv. Visiting Time:
Director Doctor Han Bin: Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday all day.
Gao Renhu deputy chief Physician: Monday morning, Thursday, day all day.
Han Chao Attending physician: Every Monday afternoon.
Hu Meiling Resident: Every Friday afternoon.
Li Fei Resident: Every Friday morning.
V. Contact information
Clinic telephone: 029-89626352
Mail box: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health education and consultation website: Hanbin63.haodf.com
Xi 'an Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital Otolaryngology department
Introduction of special diagnostic instruments and special treatment
1. Ear, nose and throat endoscope system -- sophisticated and advanced
Introduction of the instrument: In the diagnosis of otolaryngology diseases, magnification and illumination can be used to clearly understand the local situation of the lesion and help diagnose the disease, and it can also be used as an auxiliary treatment tool for some diseases of otolaryngology, such as the treatment of nosebleed under the endoscope.
2. Otolaryngology carbon dioxide laser therapeutic apparatus -- Safe and effective
Introduction of the instrument: it can be used for vaporization, cauterization, cutting and coagulation of human tissues. Expanded beam irradiation of human tissue, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, physiotherapy. In our department, it is mainly used for tonsil cautery, nosebleed, ear, nose and throat neoplasms laser excision and other treatments. Laser treatment technique is a safe and effective treatment, on the basis of my section chief in application, summarizes the rich clinical experience, especially in the treatment of the tonsils show the features of TCM, conservative treatment with burning flipping method, and can keep a physiological role of tonsil, removal of diseased tissue to reduce inflammation, expansion of laryngeal cavity to treat tonsil hypertrophy caused by sleep apnea, etc., treatment process has no obvious discomfort, postoperative swelling phenomenon, no improvement.
He-ne laser therapy instrument for Otolaryngology -- effective and painless
He-ne laser has biological stimulation effect, can promote the growth of granulation, accelerate the healing of wounds, ulcers, burns, vasodilation, improve the process of metabolism, can penetrate into the subcutaneous tissue, stimulate the nerve terminal to the whole body and the central nervous system have a significant improvement in symptoms. When used for point irradiation, it can replace the traditional Chinese medicine needle to dredge the meridians, adjust the function of qi and blood and viscera. In our department, it is mainly used for the treatment of chronic rhinitis, allergic rhinitis, secretory otitis media, chronic otitis media, mastoid body hypertrophic and other diseases, especially in the treatment of secretory otitis media at various stages.
4. Intermediate frequency Iontophoresis instrument for ENT department
Instrument introduction: according to the principle of the human body meridian, adopt the method of "multi-functional comprehensive treatment" (acupuncture and massage, far infrared heat therapy, targeted medicine iontophoresis and other comprehensive treatment), make human body meridian qi and blood flow inside and outside, coordination of Yin and Yang, list one, moisten the whole body, to treat diseases in intangible, treatment of quick effect, safe without side effects. In our department, it is mainly used for ear physiotherapy, combined with the mediation of specially prepared Chinese medicine to treat chronic adhesion otitis media, tinnitus, neurological deafness, otogenic vertigo, sudden deafness, with outstanding curative effect, and the combination with acupoint injection has more obvious curative effect. The therapeutic apparatus can also be used for daily ear care of patients of all ages.
5. Microwave therapy instrument in otolaryngology -- with outstanding curative effect and classic usage
Microwave physiotherapy focuses the irradiation on the diseased tissue and is absorbed by the human soft tissue. It can promote the body's blood circulation, enhance metabolism, improve immune function and improve local nutrition. In the wound healing treatment, it can accelerate the growth of fresh granulation tissue at the wound site and improve the regeneration ability of tissue. No pain, no trauma, no side effects and adverse reactions in the treatment, with anti-inflammatory, blood circulation, analgesic effect. In our department, it is mainly used for the treatment of acute and chronic otitis media, rhinovestititis, acute and chronic laryngitis, tonsillitis, lymphadenitis, chronic pain, angioneurotic headache, trigeminal neuralgia and other diseases, with obvious curative effect and high public praise among the patients in our department.
6. Traditional Chinese medicine characteristic acupoint application in ent
Acupoint sticking therapy is to apply special drugs to specific acupoints in order to prevent and treat diseases. There are many types of TCM characteristic acupoint application in our department, which are listed as follows:
Three lie down: (1), keep on post, is based on traditional Chinese medicine in the summer of "winter disease", "winter winter precaution", "no disease prevention first", "Yang chun and qiu dong Yin" and so on, the guidance of the theory have special throttle requirements, at the beginning of each year the winter solstice and the summer solstice acupoint sticking therapy, affixed to the back of different meridians to XinWen remove cold drugs in treatment of all kinds of cold diseases, because similar to moxibustion effect, also called foam moxibustion, day moxibustion. This acupoint sticking therapy has the function of stimulating Yang Qi and enhancing immunity of the body. It is mainly used for the treatment of allergic rhinitis, allergic pharyngitis, chronic cough, body deficiency and susceptibility to cold, body deficiency and cold, asthma and other patients. It is also suitable for the health care of healthy people.
(2) Warm Yang patch: it has the functions of warming Yang Qi, igniting downward and igniting the elements. It is mainly used for the treatment of allergic rhinitis, chronic gastroenteritis, deficiency of cold, nosebleed, deficiency of heat and pharyngeal pain, etc.
(3) Pharyngitis paste: it can clear throat and benefit pharyngitis, reduce phlegm and cough, dispel wind and relieve itching, and reduce swelling and knot. It is mainly used for the treatment of patients with acute and chronic pharyngitis, acute and chronic tonsillitis, enlarged lymph nodes in the head and neck, foreign body sensation of pharynx, chronic cough, pharyngitis and pharyngitis.
(4) Rhinitis patch: it can clear qiaolingnao, dispel wind and reduce swelling, and is mainly used for the treatment of acute and chronic rhinitis, acute and chronic sinusitis, intermittent nasal congestion, cold and cold, alternating nasal congestion, allergic rhinitis, headache and other patients.
(Representative of acupoint sticking therapy -- Warm Yang Sticking)
7. Ear, pharynx and Traditional Chinese medicine blowing powder for otolaryngology diagnosis and treatment -- with distinctive features and outstanding curative effect
(1), ear Chinese medicine powder with special powder, liquid, or blowing ointment directly placed in the ear canal, the treatment of various properties of otitis media and mastoiditis, tinnitus, deafness, ear vascular neuralgia, otitis externa, eczema, ear fistula before furuncle swollen, ear infections, ear ulcers, everywhere lymph node enlargement, pain in the unknown disease.
(2) Nasal obstruction treatment with Traditional Chinese medicine -- the special powder is directly placed in the nasal cavity, with the effect of relieving the obstruction, relieving the swelling and discharging pus, used for the treatment of sinusitis, nasal polyp, headache, chronic rhinitis, cold and other diseases.
(3) Pharynx Traditional Chinese medicine blowing powder -- the application of chancroid powder of larynx. Chancroid powder of larynx is blowing at the affected area, which has the effect of reducing swelling and dispersing nodules, clearing heat and benefiting pharynx. It is used to treat acute pharyngitis, tonsillitis, oral ulcer, abscess around tonsils, dry pharynx, foreign body sensation of pharynx and other diseases.