Introduction to the Department of Ultrasound: The Department of ultrasound in our hospital was established in the 1980s. Now we have five imported high-end color Doppler ultrasound diagnosis instruments and one imported portable color Doppler ultrasound diagnosis instrument. There are 12 medical staff, 2 doctors with senior professional title, 3 doctors with intermediate professional title, 3 doctors with junior professional title and 4 nurses.
Indications for ultrasound examination: in vivo substantial organs such as liver, gallbladder, spleen, pancreas, kidney, bladder, uterus and accessory areas, fetus, thyroid, breast, scrotum, testis and epididymis, body surface mass, etc. Heart, neck vessels and upper and lower limbs of the arteries and veins. The cavity (gastrointestinal tract) and the viscera containing air (lung) do not belong to the scope of ultrasonic examination due to ultrasonic reflex.
Expert consultation time: We invite Ultrasound Professor Zhang Bingheng from the Second Affiliated Hospital of Xi 'an Jiaotong University to our department for consultation to solve complex and difficult cases. Consultation time: Thursday morning. Consultation scope: routine ultrasound examination of abdomen, obstetrics and gynecology, ultrasound examination of peripheral blood and small organs.
Notes for ultrasonic examination:
1. Abdominal examination, such as liver, gallbladder, pancreas, retroperitoneal organs, should be prohibited from eating on the day of examination;
2. For gynecology, early pregnancy, bladder and prostate, it is necessary to fill the bladder (i.e., hold back urine), drink 1000~1500ml water before the examination, and the bladder can be filled after about 40 minutes;
3. The bladder should be emptied before the examination by the vaginal gynecologist;
4. Cardiac, peripheral vascular and fetal system screenings should be scheduled in advance.
Working hours of the Ultrasound Department:
1. Screening of heart, peripheral blood and fetal system: All day from Monday to Friday.
2. Routine examination items such as abdomen, gynecology, small organs, etc. : All day from Monday to Sunday, no rest during holidays.
3. Boot time: 8:00-12:00 am,
14:00 PM (14:30 in summer) ~ 18:00 PM,
Noon 12:00 ~ 14:00 (summer 14:30) rest (except emergency)
Introduction to electrocardiogram Room
The electrocardiogram existing single channel ecg workstation, twelve channels, such as five electrocardiogram machine, a set of dynamic electrocardiogram system, staff, and six of intermediate title 2 people, primary title four people, have many years experience and professional advantages, rapid and accurate diagnosis, to ensure a real illness, patients can offer better examination and treatment for the patient.
12 channel ecg, ecg workstation 】 【 the electrocardiogram conventional application of domestic advanced 12 channel ecg and ecg workstation, diagram fast and intuitive, mild myoelectricity interference, image is clear, can be long-term preservation, ecg workstation using A4 paper graphic print reports, database image can be saved for ten years, convenient observation visit patients electrocardiogram (ecg) evolution process.
Dynamic electrocardiogram (ecg) 】 【 dynamic electrocardiogram (ecg) is in the condition of natural life, with carry recorder 24 hours continuous monitoring of ecg changes, through the analysis of information processing and playback printing system records the long-range electrocardiogram (ecg), to discover and record in short ecg examination usually not easy to find and daily activities of the electrocardiogram (ecg) change, such as all kinds of arrhythmia events and abnormal changes of ST segment, and provide important basis for clinical diagnosis and treatment. The examination of provincial and municipal medical insurance patients can participate in the overall planning of medical insurance.
Clinical indications for electrocardiogram examination
1. Electrocardiogram is one of the most reliable methods for the diagnosis of arrhythmia. It can quickly and accurately diagnose various arrhythmias, and is the only reliable diagnostic method for atrioventricular block, bundle branch block, preexcitation syndrome, etc.
2. Ecg room is an important basis for judging myocardial infarction. In most cases, ecg is needed to determine the presence, location, degree, stage and evolution of myocardial infarction.
3, electrocardiogram is a unique method to find myocardial damage, through examination can help to diagnose myocarditis, cardiomyopathy, insufficient blood supply to the heart muscle, etc., some diseases such as nephritis, hypertension through electrocardiogram can understand whether the heart muscle is involved.
4. Electrocardiogram is of auxiliary significance to the diagnosis of atrial, ventricular hypertrophy, pericarditis, etc. It can also understand the role of some drugs such as digitalis, and the impact of electrolyte disturbance on the myocardium.
5. Ecg can be used to instantly observe the changes of ecg of pacemaker, which is of great help to prompt and timely deal with the arrhythmia of pacemaker.
Clinical indications for dynamic electrocardiogram
1. Assessment of symptoms related to arrhythmia, such as whether the patient feels chest tightness, palpitation, palpitation, etc., are related to arrhythmia
2. To evaluate the risk of patients with or without arrhythmia and the qualitative and quantitative diagnosis of arrhythmia
3. Evaluate the efficacy of anti-arrhythmia treatment
4. Determination of myocardial ischemia. For example, ST segment changes in coronary heart disease, angina pectoris and asymptomatic myocardial ischemia
5. Select the indications for the installation of pacemaker, and evaluate the function of pacemaker
6. Patients with myocardial infarction were followed up after discharge and evaluated after recovery
7. Analysis of heart rate variation
8. Scientific research and application in hospitals. Such as: normal heart rate physiological fluctuation range astronauts, divers cardiovascular function research.